We maintain stringent safety checks and quality controls across our full range of products, equipment and services.
A Safety and Quality Management System is in operation throughout the organisation in line with accreditation gained by ISO 9001:2008 and is certified by the British Standards Institute. This underpins the importance of providing quality products and services to our clients.
UKAS has accredited Dominion Gas with meeting the general requirements associated with competence of cylinder testing and calibration laboratories. This followed comprehensive quality and technical audits by UKAS, including a practical examination of our capability to prepare and certify diving and welding gas mixtures.
Dominion Gas also subscribes to the principles of:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental standard BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- Health and Safety standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations BS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2004
- IMCA Guidelines and Regulations
- First Point Assessment / Achilles